Wednesday, May 7, 2014

WIP Wednesday 5/7

My customers have been picking out some FUN fabrics / themes lately {check out this Alice quilt I finished up over the weekend for a customer}!  

This week I'm working on a gift set that includes a mini quilt, some burp cloths, bibs, and a onesie.  It has a superhero theme and I just love the bright & fun fabrics I'm getting to work with.

Here's a peek at the mini quilt - a simple, double-sided quilt made from this comic book print on one side.....


..... and these fun superhero words on the other!


I've got it quilted (some straight-line quilting outlining many of the comics) - and I just need to bind it.  Then on to the rest of the gift set!

What a great gift - and I'm having fun working with such awesome prints.



I'm linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced - excited to see what everyone else is working on!

No comments: