Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Welcome to this new adventure!

Hello!!!!

I am so excited to give you a little sneak peek behind the scenes here at Eggo in the Oven - and look forward to sharing my love of fabric, sewing, the creative process, being a mom / wife, and all the other things that take up my time! :)

I hope you find this to be a fun place to come to laugh, learn, and be INSPIRED.  Please feel free to comment with any questions / feedback you have - or use the contact form on the left side of the page.  While I have LOTS of ideas for upcoming posts, I also want this to be a place YOU love to come - - - so if there are topics / questions / you have in mind definitely send them my way!

I'll leave you with a little peek at some sewing I've done over the last few days.... more to come on this (last minute) project soon!


Until next time!

No comments: