Wednesday, June 18, 2014

WIP Wednesday 6/18/14

Yesterday I shared some peeks at the SewCanShe sew-along blocks I was working on.  Today - - - I have an (almost complete) quilt top to share!


Isn't it cool how those two blocks work together to create a completely different look?!


I'm loving it so far.... but thinking I want to add a border or two before the top is officially complete.

What do you think???


Right now it would be approximately 36" x 45" if I finished it without any borders

Linking up with WIP Wednesday over at Freshly Pieced - can't wait to see what everyone else is working on!

5 comments:

Katharine Yates said...

I like how your two blocks work together--not what you'd expect! I think I'd also add a border to this. Nicely done!

Unknown said...

Love the purple and aqua together, looks great! I think a coordinating border would look nice!

Unknown said...

Love the purple and aqua together, looks great! I think a coordinating border would look nice!

Taryn said...

Great layout - I really like the mix of colour with white being in the majority. Can't wait to see it finished!

Kris said...

Yes you could easily put some borders on. I love your colors so that fushiay color or the goldie/green color would be great in two borders. I am not sure if that is the colors or just my computer but it looks good.
I finished mine this week from the snowball and 9 patch combo..what a fast and fun quilt.