Monday, February 24, 2014

ALYOF - February Finish!

I finished up my February goal - a pillowcase (and small blanket) for Brendan - before we left on vacation.  I was still trying to decide what "theme" to go with for his room... so I went with construction because both boys love all things tools / trucks / construction.

The pillowcase

The blanket

But then we went on vacation..... and the fourth Project Quilting challenge was posted.... and I found a really cute space-themed fabric.... and created a great kiddo-sized blanket.....

....and Brendan went to bed last night snuggled up in that blanket.

So I'm thinking his room theme might change - again.

But hey - I finished my goal item(s) for the month!

----------------

Linking up over at Sew Bittersweet Designs for the ALYOF February Finish Party
My Button

1 comment:

Sandy Panagos said...

Finishing your goal is great. Those goals keep changing when you have little ones around! Such cute fabrics!