Friday, February 28, 2014

Etsy Feature Friday

Happy Friday!

One of my goals is to keep working to stock my Etsy shop - - - but it's tough to do while I'm staying nice and busy with custom orders and fun sewing! (not complaining, not at all.... this is a GOOD problem to have - one I've been lucky enough to have since I started this adventure a little over 3 years ago!)

While my Etsy shop is mainly ready-to-ship (RTS) items, I also have some custom items available.

One favorite listing is "The Messy Baby" gift set.  Perfect for a new mama-to-be (or daddy-to-be!), to prep for YOUR little one's arrival, as a new grandparent gift (have some of the essentials at Grandma & Grandpa's house for visits!) - or just because!



This set is comprised of three burp cloths and an over-sized patchwork bib.  Made in the color scheme of your choice - or to match your favorite in-stock fabric.

The set pictured is one I made for a friend to give as a baby shower gift - - - I also made a matching nursing cover and tie onesie!  So fun! :)

Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend - lots of sewing and family time planned here!

No comments: