Sunday, April 6, 2014

ALYOF April Goal

Phew - I've been in a funk for nearly a week - but it's time to get to work... and April is going to be a VERY busy month (we have plans all but one weekend in April..... and that weekend will probably involved the hubby working Saturday... so it will be a one-day weekend!)

Time to make my April goal for A Lovely Year of Finishes!

I'm sad that the official Season 5 of Project Quilting is over - but Kim from Persimon Dreams was quick to get the first off-season challenge posted - yippee!

This month's challenge involves this "calendar of colors"


We are to find the numbers that represent our birthday - and make something that features those two colors (we can add in other colors.... but it must be obvious the two colors our original inspiration came from)

It must be completed by April 27th and linked up over at Persimon Dreams - perfect!

My birthday is June 8th - 6/8 - so my colors are:
A medium / dark purple and gray!

I can definitely work with these :)

As I said.... April is going to be crazy busy - with custom orders, travel to visit family, events with people from Hubby's work, a blog hop, pattern testers and reviews..... phew!

Guess I'd better get sewing!

---------------------------------

Linking up with ALYOF at SewBittersweet Designs - can't wait to see what everyone else is working on this month!
My Button

No comments: