Friday, March 7, 2014

Etsy Feature Friday

Well..... it's still Friday here on the West Coast {barely.... but... it is!}


One of my favorite applique designs is my Superbaby (or Superkiddo) onesie / shirt.  Personalized for each and every kiddo who wears it - choose your colors - and of course the letter!


I have made a BUNCH of these - and love sewing them up for baby shower gifts, etc.  I've done super girly pinks and purples.... classic red / yellow.... favorite football team colors - you name it!


Wouldn't the lil' superhero in your life look adorable wearing one???

{not quite my size.... but the right letter!} :)

Superbaby Onesie by Eggo in the Oven - sizes newborn through 24 months - find it HERE
Superkiddo Shirt by Eggo in the Oven - sizes 12month through 14/16 - find it HERE

Linking up with the "Friday Favs" party at Peekaboo Pattern Shop here! :)

Also working on a tester for her {more to come on that in the near future!}

Happy weekend everyone!

No comments: