Friday, March 21, 2014

Etsy Feature Friday

Happy Friday!

The sun is shining and I have a fun weekend of sewing and family time planned - I hope you are looking forward to (or already enjoying) your weekend, too!

My WIP Wednesday this week was a sneak peek at some dresses I was sewing up - one for a custom order, and the other five "just because" - to add stock to my Etsy shop (in bigger sizes, by request) - and because I love picking out fabric combos and seeing how they sew up!

The result were these six dresses:
Left: gray / aqua / mustard floral (available in sizes 6-12mo through 6/7)
Right: aqua / yellow paisley flowers (available in sizes 6-12 month through 6/7)

Left: blue flowers & black chevron (ready-to-ship in size 6/7)
Right: gray and yellow chevron and flowers (available in sizes 6-12mo through 6/7)

Left: pink flowers and polka dots (ready-to-ship in size 6/7)
Right: rainbow chevron and flowers (available in sizes from 6-12mo through 6/7)

All these bright cheery colors and the sun shining outside (even though it's still quite crisp & cool) make me think Spring might actually be headed our way!

No comments: