Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WIP Wednesday

This week I'm working on a few custom orders, a pattern review for a PDF pattern designer (which will include some great pics of something I made ON a kiddo - wahoo!), stock for my Etsy shop, and trying out a few patterns I have had for a while and have never sewn up.

Oh..... and Project Quilting!  Guess I should get to work! ;-)

This morning I worked on sewing up six adorable dresses - one for a custom order, the rest for shop stock.

I got them partially constructed..... but I still have a bit of sewing to do tonight!

I posted this picture on my Facebook Page and many people thought the wider chevron was brown / white.  Obviously my computer didn't do a good job of representing those colors (even with an attempt at editing) - it's gray & white!

Sleeves!

I'm considering resetting my expectations for what size project I should / will complete for this week's Project Quilting challenge.  We'll see.  If I don't make a quilt, my plan is to do a quilted throw pillowcase.  Both will be made eventually..... and I guess I'll know better by the end of the week which order they'll be made in! :)

Happy Hump Day (both of our boys LOVE to YELL "hump daaaaaaaaaaaay")

Linking up with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced - can't wait to see what others are working on!



No comments: