Wednesday, March 12, 2014

WIP Wednesday

While I've mainly posted about my quilting adventures, I actually spend the majority of my sewing time making custom clothes and other items for my business, Eggo in the Oven.

This weekend I worked my way through some custom orders - finishing up a few dresses, pants, skirts, and onesies.  Included in that list is a sibling set - I always love working on these and having fun mixing & matching to create a great coordinated look.

I'm making a dress, tunic, and necktie for the three cuties.  I was able to get the dress and tunic sewn up - - - just finishing up the tie and a few more items and this order will ship out!

Ruffled Wrap Top - size 8/10

The tunic and dress are patterns I am sewing for the first time - - - and I LOVE how they turned out!

"Blondie" dress - size 4/5

Other items on my sewing list for this week / weekend:
Custom onesie
Birthday shirt
Zoe's keepsake quilt

Linking up with Work in Progress Wednesday with Freshly Pieced - can't wait to see what everyone else is sewing!


{and yes.... it's almost Thursday..... I spent all day with a 1.5 year old on my lap / in my arms - sick kiddos are NO fun!}

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Love the fabric of that second dress!